General Conditions of Participation
- That I am free from all illnesses, injuries and defects and that I am physically and psychologically fit and well prepared to perform the trail running race and that I follow the necessary medical checks to ensure that I have general good health, without suffering from disease, cardiorespiratory, physical defect or injury, which would discourage my participation.
- That I am aware of the hardness of this type of trail running races, of its route, slope and distance, details that I know and I consulted in the official web of the race.
- That I understand that the race is taking place on a forest track and the course may contain wild animals, insects and plants. I understand, agree and accept that some of the obstacles may go through water that has not been tested for chemicals, disease or contamination.
- That I am aware that this type of races poses an additional risk to those we participate in, as they occur in the natural environment, often in places of difficult access and control, and therefore entail additional risk for the participants. Therefore, I participate by own initiative, assuming in full the risks and consequences derived from my attendance.
- That if I observe any unusual and/or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest official
- That I have the knowledge and the physical capacity and sufficient technical skill to guarantee my own safety, in the environment in which the race is celebrate. I also have the sports and safety equipment required by the organization guaranteeing that I will carry it throughout the competition, that is in good condition and that I know how to use it properly.
- That I undertake to comply with the protocols and norms of securities established by the organization, as well as to maintain a responsible behaviour that does not increase the risks for my physical or mental integrity and that of the other participants. I will follow the instructions and will abide by the decisions made by those responsible for the organization in security matters.
- That I undertake to follow the signs, not leave the marked course or take shortcuts, or go off the track.
- That I authorize the medical services of the race, to practice any cure or diagnostic test I may need, whether or not I can apply for it myself and hereby release and indemnify the organization from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment. I promise to abandon the race and allow my hospitalization if they think it is necessary for my health and physical integrity.
I participate voluntarily and under my own responsibility and assume full responsibility for my participation. Consequently, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and/or next of kin, forever waive, release, discharge and covenant not to sue the organization, and their officers, directors, representatives, officials, agents and/or employees, subsidiaries, and/or assigns, as well as their independent contractors, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, volunteers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of the lands used to conduct the trail running race (collectively, the “Releases”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, and/or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the Releases or otherwise. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Releases from any loss, liability, cost, claim or damages arising from my participation in the trail running race.